Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 2 lbs italian rope sausage, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oregano, and
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley, or
- 1 package mccormick slow cookers italian herb chicken seasoning
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker, toss to coat everything.
- Cook 8 hours on low OR 4 hours on high.
- Serve or cooked pasta or spoon into rolls or long buns. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!