Slow Cooker Pork and Red Cabbage
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 15mins
- Season pork with 1/4 tsp of the salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage to a 6 qt slow cooker.
- Top with potatoes; spread apple cubes on top in an even layer.
- Add pork.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, wine, sugar, caraway seeds and allspice.
- Pour around meat.
- Cover and cook on hight heat for 4 1/2 hours or on low heat for 7 hours.
- Uncover cooker and transfer pork to a cutting board.
- Cover loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
- Season cabbage mixture with remaining 1/2 tsp salt.
- Transfer potatoes and cabbage mixture to a platter. Cut pork into thick slices; spread on top of cabbage.
- Serve warm, drizzle with cooking liquid.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!