Skinny Style Chocolatey Hot Cocoa
photo by brokenburner
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 8 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat free chocolate soymilk
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- add cocoa powder and splenda to bottom of mug and mix together.
- add water (do not use hot water or this won't taste right).
- microwave on high for 1 minute.
- remove from microwave and add milk and syrup, stir.
- microwave for 45 seconds more.
- stir and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm not going to give this a star rating, because I already knew I didn't like hot cocoa... I just figured this was worth a shot. I used a heaping half teaspoon of cocoa, six packets of Splenda, original soymilk, and Walden Farms chocolate syrup. It smelled and tasted oddly like coffee, and the consistency was a lot thinner than I thought it would be. It was not to my taste at all, but it would have been unusual if it was. Thanks for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
have very intrusive stomach problems... i.e : I can not eat any dairy, fried food, high fat food, ground meat, most vegetables, most fruits, etc.