Serve these as an appetizer at a party or as your main dish. They are awesome. Prep time includes chill time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 14mins
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- Marinade: In small bowl, combine pineapple juice, Worcestershire, coriander, garlic, red pepper and black pepper.
- Place pork in deep glass bowl; pour marinade over pork.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, soak think bamboo skewers in water.
- Weave skewers through pork strips so meat lies flat, discard marinade.
- PLace pork on grill.
- Grill over medium coals 2 minutes.
- Turn; grill an additional 2 minutes or until pork is juicy and barely pink in center.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION