Sizzling Sherry Shrimp With Garlic
photo by Jostlori
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (lemon juice)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped Italian flat leaf
- Heat olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and paprika in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot and the garlic has turned golden brown, increase heat to high and add the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with sherry or lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews