photo by sloe cooker
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb hamburger meat
- On medium heat melt the butter and sautee the onion and bell peppers.
- Add the hamburger meat and cook until meat is well done.
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder can be adjusted to your own tastes.
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Mix the sauce and noodles if you like, I keep them separated.
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Im a stay at home mom of a 9yr old boy and 7yr old girl. I enjoy playing online games at pogo.com nick there is WifeNMom1994 look me up sometime.