Simple Salmon With Zippy Dill Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup fat free sour cream (for Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill (for Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (for Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (for Sauce)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey mustard (for Sauce)
- 1 dash lemon pepper seasoning (for Sauce)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and dill seasonings on both sides of the salmon.
- Bake Salmon at 450 for 7 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for another 7 minutes.
- To make the Zippy Dill Sauce, combine sour cream, parsley, lemon juice, honey mustard, and a dash of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Mix ingredients together until well blended and chill until ready to serve (at least 1 hour).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like to experiment in the kitchen and am not afraid to modify a recipe based on what I have on hand or what I think might taste good. I enjoy cooking things that are simple, delicious and nutritious. I enjoy food and beverage pairing. It is interesting how certain foods and beverages together can enhance the food or alter the taste. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with loved ones, reading, crafts and aromatherapy. I'm always looking for simple recipies to keep my loved ones happy and healthy.</p>