Simple Glazed Salmon
You can't get much simpler than this recipe. My hubby and kids love salmon and found this a great way to prepare it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- Line a 15x10x1" baking pan with foil; grease the foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, juice, and soy sauce.
- Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce mixture over salmon.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Baste frequently during baking time with pan juices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION