Sid's Onion Burger
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- Working in 2 batches, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12" cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 3 beef balls and, using the back of a spatula, press down on them until they're thin; cook for 1 minute.
- Top each patty with a portion of the onions; season with salt.
- Press onions into the meat and cook for 1 minute more.
- Flip burgers; flatten with the spatula. Place a cheese slice on each patty and let melt while onions and meat brown.
- Serve on buns.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!