Shrimp Salad With Basil
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A nice fresh salad with a light vinaigrette dressing. Serve as is or over salad greens. Adapted from "Everyday with Rachael Ray," August 2009. To julienne basil: stack leaves, then roll up lengthwise, slice thin to form ribbons.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, tomatoes, avocados, shallot, and basil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together zest of one lemon, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste; slowly pour in olive oil, while whisking until combined.
- Pour dressing over shrimp mixture and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION