Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados Recipe
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb deveined peeled cooked medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation
Times 1000! Very, very, nice recipe! The only change I made was my dear avocado was so smushy, I decided to do what the previous reviewer did, stuff it, and let some of the tender avocado fall nicely within the salad leaves. I was ok with the amount of mustard, (I guess l love mustard!) and gave it a nice little kick - with the creaminess of the avocado. An exceptional recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am native Bulgarian and I have enjoyed cooking since little. I love trying foods from different cultures and experimenting with foods that I am not familiar with. <br />I hope you get to enjoy some of the recipes I am posting on my blog.</p>