Shrimp and Spinach Quesadillas
- Ready In:
- 8 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Toss the shrimp in a small pan with butter and cook for a few minutes untill opaque. Add spinach and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Brush griddle with 1/2 of the melted butter and lay one whole tortilla on the griddle.
- Evenly spread the cheeses over the tortilla, not too close to center or edge.
- Spread the spinach filling over the cheese - spacing the shrimp out evenly.
- Cover with second tortilla.
- Brush top with remaining melted butter.
- When first side is BGD (golden brown and delicious) flip and cook until side two is GBD.
- Move to cutting board and cut into 8 equal pieces, using a pizza wheel, with one shrimp in the center of each piece.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a mother and a wife - a psychology student, married to a German man. We are both very sensual, and we love to eat, to cook, to taste and enjoy. I do most of the cooking, but he is my sous chef, and when I don't feel like cooking he can whip up a few mean dishes to get my enthuasism going.</p> <p>Besides cooking, I love love LOVE my computer - doing research, reading about true crime and scanning cooking and crafting blogs.</p> <p>Life is good!</p>