Shrimp and Mushroom Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Wipe mushroom, trim stems and slice thinly. Place on a large platter.
- Zest and juice the two lemons.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, red pepper flakes, pressed garlic and black pepper (do not add salt yet).
- Toss the dressing with the sliced mushrooms and refrigerate for an hour.
- Just before serving, take the mushrooms out of the fridge and broil, bake or boil the shrimp to your liking.
- Add the shrimp to the mushroom mix, sprinkle lightly with sea salt, garnish with the parsley, drizzle with a little more olive oil and toss.
- Enjoy with some type of bread to soak up the dressing!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!