Shitake Mushrooms and Zucchini
- Ready In:
- 2 cups zucchini, very thinly sliced into discs
- 2 cups shitake mushrooms, stems removed and tops diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and saute until deep brown, about 7 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, 2 T. soy sauce, and 1 T. water. Saute until zucchini is tender and becoming translucent.
- In a small bowl, mix (scant) 1 T. cornstarch and 1 T. soy sauce. Pour over vegetables and mix quickly. This will thicken up quickly. (Add a bit of water if needed to help the sauce flow a bit.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!