Sherry Dressing for Fruit Salad
Heavenly. Great for a dinner party for somebody you really want to impress!
- Ready In:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 dash salt (omit if commercial cooking sherry is used)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine the egg through the lemon juice in the top of a double boiler.
- Cook over boiling water until slightly thickened, stirring.
- Fold in cream just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION