Shelly's Baked Ricotta
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan, beaten egg, seasonings together and place in a oven proof dish.
- Pour marinara on top and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it in the oven @ 450 for about 20-25 minutes (best) or nuke it till hot and bubbly.
- Shelly suggests to first make it in the oven and heat the leftovers in the microwave.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation