photo by riffraff
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare asparagus by snapping off tough ends and peeling if stalks are very thick.
- Place asparagus in baking dish or pan sprayed with oil or lined with foil.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil and salt to taste.
- Place under preheated broiler for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds 2-3 minutes before done to prevent them from burning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother, student, breastfeeding counselor, Reiki practitioner and work in a group home. My family of three lives in North Carolina, near the mountains that I love. I enjoy cooking, reading, yoga, learning, traveling, and of course, spending time with my family.