Ginger Sesame Asparagus
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Snap tough ends from asparagus and discard.
- Boil water over high heat in a large frying pan.
- Add Asparagus to boiling water (or alternatively, you can steam the asparagus, which I prefer to do as it stays crunchy).
- Boil for 3 minutes, drain immediately and set aside.
- While asparagus cooks or steams, stir teriyaki with ginger and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl.
- Return pan with asparagus to burner and reduce heat to medium.
- Add teriyaki mixture.
- Stir often until asparagus is tender-crisp and evenly coated with sauce, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!