Sesame and Ginger Chicken Wraps
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into pices
- 1⁄4 cup asian sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head butterhead lettuce, leaves seperated
- 1⁄4 cup honey roasted peanuts, chiopped
- lime wedge
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Coat a skillet with cooking spray. heat over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add 1 tablespoon dressing, and carrots. cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Stir in red pepper.
- Serve on top of stacked lettuce leaves. Sprinkle chopped nuts. serve with remaining dressing and lime wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Self Employed 3D Artist