Sensational but Simple Salad
My cousin Ang made this salad while I was over for lunch one day, and I felt like I just ate this at a restaurant. Absolutely delicious! And soooo simple!
- Ready In:
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3 cheese ranch dressing, enough to coat salad
- Mix spinach with mushrooms and hard boiled eggs.
- Coat with salad dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very tasty salad! Spinach is my favorite green in a salad! Three cheese ranch dressing was impossible to find around here, so I used regular ranch dressing, adding finely grated parmesan, feta and cheddar cheese to it. This turned out to be what I think is a very good sub for three cheese dressing. Kraft Three Cheese Ranch dressing has parmesan, Romano and cheddar cheese in it. Other than this, I prepared the recipe as directed, paring down the number of servings to two, just DH and I. I loved the creaminess and tang of the dressing with the simple ingredients. Would make a lovely brunch salad! Thanks Lori! Pick a Chef 2005!Reply