Seasoned Hard Pretzels
photo by vitalev
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hard pretzel (one pound box large type pretzels)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup yellow mustard, warmed (or 2bleu's Sweet Mustard Sauce for Pretzels and More! for an added treat)
- Preheat oven to 325°F Break pretzels into bite size peices.
- Mix the garlic powder and dry dressing mix. Add oil and stir. Pour mixture over pretzels.
- Toss gently to coat then let stand 10 minutes. Stir again and let stand again for another 10 minutes.
- Spread on cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 7 minutes.
- Turn pretzels and bake another 7 minutes. Serve with warm mustard.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
addictive - I used homemade ranch seasonings (from recipezaar). I also used about 1/2 cup oil - and still think it was too much (and I had just over a pound of pretzels). Next time, I will use less oil, and combine it with some mustard for an extra kick. Also, was a bit salty, so next time I'll either use salt-free pretzels or salt-free ranch seasoning.
These are awesome! I bought a tall jar of Utz whole grain pretzel sticks that were kinda plain and dry - this recipe spiced them right up! The pretzels just suck up all the sauce while they're in the oven so they don't look shiny or greasy at all. DH has commandeered the pretzel container and can't stop eating. This is definitely a keeper!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Original Zaaarite. Food lovers. Lynnda passed away in March 2020. Her recipes live on here for everyone to enjoy and Rick continues the tradition. We will forever live together through our food. Live well. Eat well.?