Seaside Stuffed Shells Alfredo #Ragu
photo by Souxie
- Ready In:
18 stuffed shells
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Ragú® Pasta Sauce, alfredo sauce, divided
- 3⁄4 lb cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and roughly chopped
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the Alfredo sauce into an 8"X11" glass baking dish and spread evenly on bottom. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, crabmeat, egg, bacon, red bell pepper, green onion, cream cheese, mozzarella, all but 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan and 1 tablespoon Alfredo sauce. Mix well with hands.
- Carefully stuff each shell with about 2-3 tablespoons crab mixture, mounding slightly and packing into pasta shell. Place each in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon remaining Alfredo sauce evenly over stuffed shells.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, butter and remaining Parmesan. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over stuffed shells.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY