White Sauce Seafood Pizza
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
1 large pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 1⁄2 cups mornay sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 12 large prawns, deveined, rinsed and halved
- 12 large scallops, halved
- 1⁄2 cup grana padano, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika, to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Transfer dough to pizza pan. Cover bottom with mozzarella cheese. Place evenly crab meat, prawns and scallops on top. Sprinkle vegetable mixture and then ladle Mornay sauce over. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and some hot paprika.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 22 minutes or until seafood are cooked. Let it sits for 15 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.