Scrumptious Banana Bread
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 cup ripe smashed banana
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- Adjust oven rack to middle position.
- Heat to 350°F.
- Grease 1 large loaf pan or 3 mini loaf pans.
- Mix wet ingredients-do not over mix.
- Add dry ingredients to combine-do not over mix.
- Bake large loaf 60-70 minutes or 3 minis for 40-50 minutes. Until firm and golden brown.
- Let stand for a few minutes before removing from pans. Cool completely.
- Freezes well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Susan, I live in northern Minnesota. I am married with 2 children. I love to cook. I love having the family over or friends and treating them to a good meal. My husband says I was a good cook before Recipezaar,Iv'e just gotten better. Thanks to all of you and the recipe reviews system..I have tried so many new recipes, but still have my own favorites which I have listed and I hope you will give a try...We like texmex,salads and soups...I am so happy I found all the Olive Garden soups on recipezaar.