Scrambled eggs in answer to a request.
- Ready In:
- Put eggs in a bowl with salt, pepper and half the butter.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until well blended.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over moderately low heat, it should cover the pan generously.
- Pour in beaten eggs and cook, scraping and turning the eggs, for 2 minutes, add cream and continue to cook another minute or so.
- They should be creamy don't overcook.
- You can add fresh herbs, cheese, prawns mushrooms into the scrambled eggs if you so desire.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more