Savoury Blueberry Sauce
- Ready In:
- Saute shallots in butter in a small saucepan over medium/low heat.
- Add cornstarch and herbs; cook until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Add wine, water and stir in blueberries.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- Simmer on low for two minutes.
- Puddle a spoonful of sauce on each plate and drizzle over chicken or duck.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Photo of my crazed brother taken at a wedding at "The Doctor's House" in Kleinburg, Ontario. He and the statue did not get along very well..she was terribly rude! Formerly from the highlands of Scotland and residing in Toronto with wee Angus, my transwestite. http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/65803/Angus%20smiling.jpg The incessant whining I endure when performing the morning makeup ritual leads me to believe he has a thing for eyeliner. When the working part of the day is over I find myself body thrashing at the gym or writing bizarre poetry and plays. I was involved in theatre for many years but our company folded when we lost our theatre. (Where did it go?)