Savory Tater Tot Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (19 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread hamburger into bottom of pan, covering entire bottom, gently tamping beef down.
- Sprinkle with diced onions.
- Layer frozen veggies as next layer.
- Cover with the soup, straight from the can, carefully spreading with spatula to cover entirely.
- Layer tater tots on top, covering entire top with tots.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for 1 hour, or until hamburger is done.
- Check after 30 minutes; if tater tots are getting too brown, turn oven down to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!