Sauteed Mushrooms With Prosciutto
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Serve with Filet Mignon with Cabernet Sauce along with mashed potatoes with chives and you have a great meal!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups quartered cremini mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet. Add mushrooms, salt and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until moisture evaporates. Remove from heat and stir in prosciutto and parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION