Great as a quick and light topping for pasta, rice, baked potatoes, or on its own, as a side dish. Got this one from my very first veggie cookbook, The Little Vegetarian Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb mixed mushroom, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 15 snow peas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- Saute vegetables in oil with paprika over medium low heat.
- Douse with worcestershire sauce and turn heat off.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION