Taco Baked Potatoes
photo by megs_
- Ready In:
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain.
- Add taco seasoning; prepare according to package directions.
- With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork.
- Top with taco meat, cheese and onions.
- Serve with salsa and/or sour cream, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We love Taco Baked Potatoes! Have been making them for years! Here is what I do: Rub a large potato with vegetable oil, mix together salt, pepper, a little ground cumin and chili powder and sprinkle on the outside of the potato before baking. Adds lots of flavor. Follow recipe exactly, I also finish it with diced avocados and crushed tortilla chips! Very pretty presentation!
WOW! It's hard to improve on the classic baked potato, but THIS does it! Sooooo yummy. I followed exactly, except using light ingredients such as low fat cheese, extra lean ground beef, and light sour cream. I used pace picante sauce. I also used Recipe #203463 to cook the potatoes, which worked great and made this super fast. This is going straight into my Zaar Star cookbook! Thank you so much for sharing!