Sauteed Chicken Tenders With Veggies
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups rice (white or brown)
- Start the rice first. Cook accordingly. I use white rice and it takes about 20 minutes so I wait about 10 minutes before I start making the chicken.
- I slice the chicken tenderloins into even thinner strips as well as the onion and bell pepper.
- Preheat pan and add some olive oil. Saute onions and veggies to desired tenderness. Add in the tomato paste ( I only use a 1/2 of can) and saute until blended well. Throw the chicken strips into the mix and coat well with the veggies and tomato paste until chicken is cooked thru. Add salt & pepper to taste. Top with fresh cilantro and serve over rice! Yum!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!