Sausage & Artichoke Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is hearty, warming, and fantastic!!!! You may add beans or pasta, but I like to serve it with crusty bread
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces Italian sausage
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 (14 ounce) cans plum tomatoes, in liquid
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- Brown sausage, and crumble while cooking - drain.
- Cut artichokes and tomatoes into bite sized pieces and add to a soup pot.
- Add sausage, water, and spices.
- Heat through!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION