This recipe was found per request. No name was attached.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked curmbled and drained or 1 medium kielbasa, sliced
- 3 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well
- mashed potatoes
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese or 2 cups smoked cheese, of choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9x13 inch pan or casserole dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the mashed potatoes on the bottom, then half of the sauerkraut.
- Use remaining potatoes on top of the sauerkraut, then the remaining sauerkraut.
- Evenly distribute the pork sausage or keilbassa, sprinkle with pepper and top with the cheese you're using.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 21 more