Salsa Nacho Chicken Breasts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A fun way to serve chicken breasts and keep kids interested. Slashing the chicken helps the topping to stay on and also allows the heat to penetrate the chicken more quickly.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces tortilla chips
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 7 ounces spicy tomato salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400°F Crush the tortilla chips.
- Put the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray, season with salt and pepper, then slash each 3 times with a knife. Spoon 1 tbsp of salsa on top of each, then 1 tbsp soured cream.
- Sprinkle the chips over the chicken, then the cheese.
- Roast for 15-20 mins until the topping is golden and melting.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION