Salmon With Pesto Mayonnaise
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce (any of the pre-made pestos on sale at your local store)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil fillets 4 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness.
- Remove from broiler.
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto sauce, spread on fillets.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan. Sprinkle over pesto mayonnaise.
- Return to broiler for 1-2 minutes more, until lightly browned on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket> <br> <br>Been cooking all my life. Both my parents were excellent cooks, my mother made a a wide range of things, my father was a gourmet Chinese chef long before it became stylish to cook Chinese. One of my earliest memories of cooking is helping my dad make egg rolls from scratch. I make a mean Peking Duck, too. <br>Got a husband, two kids, two dogs, two cats. We used to have two birds, but we've recently moved and didn't think they'd survive the trip. <br>I don't have a favorite cookbook, but I go through phases. I guess Joy of Cooking is the best for basic everything, and I'm very partial to The Gefilte Variations. Not only are the recipes fairly yummy, but the stories she tells are really delightful. <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg> <br> <br>