Salade Poisson Cru (Tahitian Raw Tuna Salad)
- Ready In:
- 500 g raw tuna
- 120 ml fresh lime juice
- 80 ml coconut milk (canned, bottled, or fresh, try Fresh Coconut Milk)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 120 ml carrots, shredded
- 120 ml cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 small vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 30 ml fresh chives or 30 ml parsley, minced
- 10 ml lime zest, grated (thin green outer layer of lime peel)
- Cut the tuna into ½-inch thick strips about 2 inches long.
- In a large bowl (preferably glass or stainless steal) combine the lime juice, coconut milk, and salt; stir to mix.
- Add the tuna, carrot, cucumber, tomato, green onions, chives, and lime zest. Stir to mix.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!