Saffron Cilantro Snapper in a Bag
photo by BGreenstone
- Ready In:
- 2 red snapper fillets
- 1 tomatoes, seeds removed & chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon saffron
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- For each serving: fold long sheet of parchment paper in half, place fish filet in middle on one side of the crease.
- Cover each serving with 1/2 of the Cilantro, 1/2 of the Green Onions, 1/2 chopped Tomato.
- Drizzle a dash (1/8 cup) of White Wine over each filet, and then place two sprigs of Thyme on top.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Saffron - you don't need much.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over it, and cover with two slices of Lemon.
- Salt and Pepper to taste (don't over salt!).
- Fold the paper over the fish and then crinkle up the edges to form the letter D.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook @ 400º for 18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!