Rustic Thanksgiving Crostata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is perfect for the day after Thanksgiving! You can add or take out things that you like and things you don't. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 2 -4 tablespoons mashed potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet potatoes, casserole (optional)
- 2 slices turkey, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup prepared stuffing
- pie dough (I had extra from the apple crostata that I made for a dessert, but you could use any kind of pie dou)
- 1. Roll out your dough into a circle, it doesn't have to be perfect!
- 2. Add all of the ingredients, in the order I put above. Make sure to keep everything pretty much in the middle.
- 3. Now that everything is in the middle of the dough, pick up the sides of the dough and rest them on the inside mixture. So basically its like you're "tucking in" the mixture.
- 4. Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
- 5. You can also add more or less, make it yours! This recipe is just a guideline.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION