Rosemary Skewered Chicken With Orange Glaze - the Biggest Loser
- Ready In:
- 3 oranges, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 sprigs rosemary, about 10 to 12 inches long, with half the leaves removed
- Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium high heat.
- Place the orange juice into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the orange juice has the consistency of a very thin syrup.
- Add the Dijon, honey, garlic, and ginger and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat to allow flavors to meld and reserve.
- Evenly divide the cubed chicken among the rosemary sprigs and skewer the chicken onto the exposed part of the rosemary sprigs.
- Lightly brush the grill with oil and grill chicken for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove skewers from the grill to a serving plate, drizzle with the orange sauce and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 29 and a stay at home mom to 3 kids, 2 little girls with a sweet little boy sandwiched in between. I love to decorate cakes and make other sweets. I also love cooking healthy fresh whole food dishes, I have to balance out the sweets somehow. On Saturday evenings we entertain friends and try new recipes out and have a big meal together and enjoy the joy that comes around when good food and good company combine! I watch a little boy during the week and my husband works with his father in the family HVAC business. We love to tackle home projects and my husband usually gets the pay off with a really yummy meal. I write and do a little bit of artwork but most of it is translated into cakes now. We love to spend time outside and manage to have a small garden in the backyard that we can eat out of during the summer. I think it would be awesome to have some chickens for eggs and as pets but the neighborhood doesn't allow it so we will have to wait till we move back into the woods again.