My daughter brought this recipe home from her school cooking class.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (13 ounce) package Rolo chocolates
- You will need a mini muffin pan.
- Spoon out a heaping tea spoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Place them in the muffin tin (no paper inserts are needed).
- Then you press the Rolo's into the center of the cookie.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more