Roasted Yellow Beans With Peanuts and Cilantro
I tried this at a pot luck and the person serving it wouldn't give out the recipe. So I played around with this dish a couple of times and came up with a better version of it. Now I can't wait for the next pot luck. I'm bringing this dish and I hope that same person is there, lol.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb yellow wax bean, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Toss the beans with the oil and season with salt and pepper and roast until brown in spots and tender, about 15 minutes, turning over after about 7 miniutes.
- Combine oyster sauce, ginger, lemon juice and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Toss in beans, peanuts and cilantro.