Roasted Sweet Potato With Raisins and Sunflower Seeds
photo by Elise and family
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop sweet potato. Spread evenly over bottom of large glass baking pan.
- Sprinkle raisins and sunflower seeds evenly over potato pieces.
- Coat liberally with olive oil (drizzle over and stir things up, then spread evenly again.).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking should be easy and fun, in my opinion! And it's not only what you eat, but how you eat it . . . a peaceful meal eaten with a sense of gratitude will do wonders for the digestion. I cook for my family and we enjoy mainly organic, vegetarian dishes.