Roasted Rosemary-Onion Potatoes
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 4 medium potatoes (1 1/3 pounds)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, chopped (1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch. Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are light brown and tender when pierced with fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a stay at home mom to my two wonderful boys; Triston and Lukas. I am married to a wonderful man who is my lifesaver.</p> <p>My mom is the one who got me interested in cooking. She always cooked throughout my childhood and I always loved it and wanted to do the same. My mom is one of the few people I know I can count on to always be there for when ever needed. She's my rock.</p>