Roasted Peruvian Potatoes
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs peruvian purple potatoes, scrubbed
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Halve the potatoes and place them in a bowl. Cover them with water if you cut them ahead of time.
- In another bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well. Drain potatoes well and add them to the oil mixture. Toss with olive oil mixture. Spread the potatoes on a sheet pan. Roast for 30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Nancy! these spuds are wonderful. I couldn't find purple potatoes so went with the suggested small yellow potato. These potatoes were so tasty, tender and delicious. We really enjoyed the flavor. The potatoes were really quick and easy to make. Thanks for sharing another winner, that I will make again.