Roasted Oysters With Hot Sauce
photo by Jillian at Food.com
- Ready In:
- 12 oysters, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Spread salt on a baking sheet.
- Place pan in the oven for 5 minutes to pre-heat.
- Remove pan from the oven and arrange oysters, deep side down, on the salt.
- Roast until the oysters open - about 5 minutes.
- Fully open the oysters with an oyster knife.
- Remove the connective muscle attaching the oyster to the shell.
- Serve the oysters warm, with Hot Sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>If you can cook in a New York City apartment, you can cook anywhere.</p>