Lemon-Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
photo by iris5555
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 450°. Grease a large shallow baking dish with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut large ones in half. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, pepper, and Cajun seasoning, if using.
- Toss potatoes with the garlic and oil mixture.
- Arrange the coated potatoes in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. (Mine required longer--about 35 minutes.).
very nice; used the purple/blue fingerling potatoes and had to opt not to use the cajun seasoning as they were for my 3 yr old daughter. very delicious and simple recipe and will make again. we served it with organic chicken drumsticks roasted, with the potatoes in the same ingredients listed for the potatoes. thanks for sharing.