Ridiculously Easy Lemony Green Beans
- Ready In:
- Toss green beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until bright green and still crunchy.
- Drain and "shock" in ice water to stop cooking.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Olive oil cooking spray works just as well, if you want to shave a few calories.
- Add beans and saute for 1-2 minutes, until heated through. It's okay if some of the beans brown up a bit.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Squeeze lemon halves over the beans and toss to coat.
- Add salt to taste. (I omit this step).
Join The Conversation