Rice Pudding With a Twist
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium grain rice
- 3 cups 2% dairy milk or 3 cups soymilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- raisins (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Place rice, milk, optional raisins, and salt in the inner pot and stir. Place inner pot into the rice cooker, cover and press the steam/cook button. Allow to cook until rice cooker switches to Keep-Warm mode.
- Stir in vanilla extract and vanilla ice cream, stir thoroughly and serve warm or chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!