photo by Meme8851
- Ready In:
- 500 g rhubarb
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g strawberries
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 8 tablespoons cream
- Cut rhubarb on pieces and cook them with sugar and cinnamon for 10 minutes until they soften slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (190 celsius).
- Spread the fruit filling in the baking dish and cover with strawberry halves.
- Beat eggs and sugar just to blend them, then mix in other ingredients. Pour over the fruit.
- Bake for 20 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a busy student and in my free time I relax best when I cook. It doesn't matter if it is for family lunch, romantic dinner for my boyfriend and me or just a quick morning breakfast. Besides cooking I enjoy reading-mostly fantasy novels. I started cooking when I was very little. My biggest masterpieces at age of seven were fried eggs, which occasionally ended up on the floor instead in the pan. But practice makes perfect. At least concerning fried eggs :)