Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, buttermilk, oil, vinegar, and water in large bowl. Beat on low for 1 minute.
- Stop beating and add food coloring. Then beat again for 2 minutes on high
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. If making cupcakes bake for time directed on mix box.
- Let cool before frosting.
- Soften butter slightly.
- Put sugar in bowl of food processor and pulse a few times to sift.
- Cut cream cheese into pieces and add along with the butter and vanilla.
- Process until smooth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!